Never have a case of the Mondays again.
At Ungerboeck, we believe your career should be fun and fulfilling. Your desire to evolve and grow should be supported by a company that wants to see you achieve your goals. In fact, we’ve been making cutting-edge software for the events space for more than 25 years, so we know all about fun, fulfillment, goals, and growth.
Check out these facts about Ungerboeck:
- The average employee tenure at Ungerboeck is more than seven years.
- We’ve grown 1,000% over the past 15 years.
- We have never once asked an employee to put a coversheet on a TPS report.
- We believe life is too short to spend it with boring customers.
Our clients include The Venetian Las Vegas, the Boston Symphony Orchestra, past host stadiums of Super Bowls and the Olympics, the Saint Louis Art Museum, the Fabulous Fox Theatre, the University of Notre Dame and more than 800 others in 50 countries around the world.
A good employee/employer relationship shouldn't be so much...work.
Ungerboeck has a proven history of attracting rising stars and making the most of their unique skills and interests over the long term. If you're exceptionally good at what you do, and you're humble enough to work well in a team environment, then we want you on board.
We are always looking for…
- Software Engineers
- Software Quality Engineers, Business Analysts, and Product Managers
- Project Management and Software Training Specialists
- Software Sales and Marketing Professionals