Industry-Leading Room Scheduling Software
If you book multiple spaces, you realize the challenges inherent in effectively matching your resources with your customers' needs. Savvy event professionals understand the importance of having up-to-date, accurate information about available spaces and resources.
But how do you choose between competing events, or help boost the revenue generation power of underutilized spaces or resources? You turn to Ungerboeck for your facility scheduling, meeting room, or conference room scheduling software needs.
Increase Revenues by Simply Integrating Your Event Sales and Booking Calendars
When it comes to your event booking software, integration is the name of the game. When your event booking software is integrated with your CRM software and a larger event management software platform, you'll notice an increase in communication among event staffers, as well as a strong sense of confidence that you can quickly and effectively respond to your customers' needs. If you're looking for a way to enhance your competitive edge and respond more quickly to leads, choose event booking software that integrates CRM, facility booking, room scheduling and event management in one solution. Choose Ungerboeck software.
- Graphical Booking Calendars – Need to see all of your spaces or just a particular group? Ungerboeck's room scheduling program lets you look at your booking calendar in a way that works for you.
- Custom Availability Searches – Save time searching! You enter the criteria, and Ungerboeck's software for room scheduling searches for the available dates and times that will meet your customers' needs.
- Alternate Dates – Plans change. Ungerboeck's software makes it easy to identify and e-mail alternate date choices to customers without ever needing to exit the platform.
- Drag and Drop Booking – Room scheduling is as simple as a click of the mouse. Simply drag and drop your time and date selection and Ungerboeck takes it from there.
- Comprehensive Conflict Checking – Avoid potential double-booking problems, but make use of holds to temporarily reserve resources when events are competing for space.
- Event Copying & Templates – Put your sales team back in the selling business, and out of the data entry doldrums. Ungerboeck lets you easily copy event details into new events, as well as allowing you to design your own event templates for future use. And re-pricing events is easy!
More Effective Yield Management
Imagine this: Three customers are all interested in one particular space on the same date and time. How do you maximize your revenue while making a strategic, data-backed decision on how to proceed? By selecting a room scheduling system that combines information from your scheduling calendar, operations, sales and accounting systems, you'll be able to better forecast revenue and calculate event profitability.
- Complete Space Utilization Reporting – Manage the yield of your venue by identifying available spaces and using the information to revamp your sales strategies and tactics. When combined with the powerful projection and reporting functionality available in our financial package, you'll be making smarter decisions.
- Multiple Pricing Strategies – More so than any other factor, pricing can make or break the deal. Ungerboeck's room scheduler software lets you implement a variety of pricing structures, letting you maximize revenue and space utilization by making sure that your prices fit the space, event, time of day or time of year.
- Notices – Communication is key. Make sure your team stays on the same page by sharing information about discounts, competing or complementary events, and other pertinent info by adding it right to your booking calendar.
Ready to learn more?
Ungerboeck Systems’ room scheduling software is trusted by thousands of event management professionals. Ready to learn what Ungerboeck can do for you? Contact us for an informational brochure or a custom demo to see how our scheduling software and comprehensive event management solutions can help save your organization time and money when planning your next event.