Association & membership management software for events
Your leadership team expects two things from your events – that they provide relevant information to engage members, and that they provide financial support for your organization’s mission. You need time to do the jobs that can’t be automated: research and relationship building. Ungerboeck can help with membership management software and association software needs.
Too often, complex multi-need associations work from multiple systems or even manual spreadsheets to track event details – including revenues. This means double or triple entry of data, time spent transferring information between programs, and time wasted switching between different information sources. Ungerboeck offers a solution that leverages one single membership software database and interface across all of an association’s vital event management functions – including event registration, exhibition management, and event specific financials.
Give your staff more time to have face-to-face meetings. Give them time to research client needs. And, give them the tools to focus on meeting those needs in ways that impact success for your exhibitors and attendees.
Stop wasting time on dual-entries. One system means the information is entered once, preventing rekeying errors and eliminating the need to reconcile data between departments.
Ungerboeck is one system for...
- Booth & sponsorship sales
- Membership relationship management
- Event floor planning
- Event registration
- Event management
Association management software that empowers event planners
With the reduction of data entry and other manual tasks, our users report an average of three to 10 hours of time gained each week since switching to Ungerboeck Software – hours that can be better spent with sponsors, members, or hands-on management of events. It helps our users get back to the important parts of the job they love; while increasing their ability to deliver flawless events.
- All your data in one place = REAL automation: Pull exhibitor and sponsor information straight from your CRM file into interactive floor plans, automatically generate service orders, communicate to relevant staff and even generate invoices – without ever inputting information twice or trying to import from system to system.
- Have more time to spend on things that need YOU: The increasing need to keep your events “live 365,” requires a new focus on social media content, creativity and relationship building – all things that require human insight and attention. By doing a better job of automating the back-office you can reclaim time for these emerging and demanding tasks.
- Manage the big stuff and don’t sweat the small stuff: Keep track of event agendas, services and other event management details, and proactively offer items to help events run more smoothly, so your best clients come back again and again.
- Monitor real financials in real time: Track expenses and payments on screen by the minute using a customizable dashboard. No more waiting for databases to sync overnight.
- Make life easier for your clients & your staff: Set up templates for standard event planning or copy entire schedules for recurring events, which saves time and helps your team work smarter.
- Get more of what you need, less of what you don’t – including added cost: In some cases, the financial software package you’re using costs the same as what you spend on your events software. By having both features in one system, you save by not having to purchase and support different software packages. Plus, Ungerboeck is the only solution in the market with audit-ready financials.
- Work the way you want to work, not the way the software wants you to work: The software adapts to the way you do business, all the way down to the individual user level. No need to change your workflows or even the terms you use – and that means there’s no need for extensive training or downtime to get your team up and running.