The Leading Stadium & Arena Software
Selling out the stands on game day is often up to the team. But, on non-gamedays it’s up to you. It just so happens that the key to booking more events and avoiding embarrassing hiccups could be your stadium and arena software system.
What if you could empower your sales team to better pack the house on non-gamedays? How would that impact your bottom line? This exactly what our customers have been able to do with Ungerboeck's arena & stadium software.
Only Ungerboeck Software provides a sales CRM built for stadium and arena businesses that also delivers a comprehensive booking calendar; plus the ability to handle service and catering orders, event planning, and facility maintenance from a single system. This means nothing slips through the cracks, sales and operations are aligned, and your system captures all the analytics and financial data that your business needs.
Simplify How You Sell, Book, Report, & Execute
Having your entire staff work from a single system means that client or event information only has to be entered once. It means less time bouncing from one system to another to track down event information, and means less time spent on reconciling data between systems. This all happens in real-time; which makes life easier for the entire staff.
With the reduction of data entry and other manual tasks, our clients report an average of 3 to 10 hours of time gained each week after switching to Ungerboeck Stadium Software. What's more, new staff can be quickly and easily trained on how to use our software making onboarding a breeze.
A Complete Arena & Stadium Software System
- Sales CRM for Dark Days
- Event Booking Calendar
- Event Management
- Operations Management
- Financials & Accounting
Manage Your Stadium or Arena Front To Back
- Help your sales team make more connections: Pull information straight from your CRM client file into booking, automatically generate work and service orders, communicate to relevant staff and even generate invoices – without ever inputting information twice or trying to import from system to system.
- Eliminate spreadsheets and Word documents: Spend less time behind your desk, and more time building stronger, more profitable relationships with event planners and promoters. Create a comprehensive social media plan to promote your venue. Research new trends and technology so you can better serve clients – all things that require human insight and attention. By doing a better job of automating the back-office you can reclaim time for these emerging and demanding tasks. Our stadia and arena software allows businesses to remove nasty spreadsheets and Word documents from their processes
- Manage the big stuff and don’t sweat the small stuff: Keep track of equipment, services and other event management details, and proactively offer items to help events run more smoothly, so your best clients come back again and again.
- Monitor real financials in real time: Track expenses and payments on screen by the minute using a customizable dashboard. No more waiting for databases to sync overnight.
- Get more of what you need, less of what you don’t – including added cost: In some cases, the financial software package you’re using costs the same as what you spend on your events software. By having both features in one system, you save by not having to purchase and support different software packages. Plus, Ungerboeck is the only solution in the market with audit-ready financials.
- Work the way you want to work, not the way the software wants you to work: The software adapts to the way you do business, all the way down to the individual user level. No need to change your workflows or even the terms you use – and that means there’s no need for extensive training or downtime to get your team up and running.